Online shopping can be broken down into 3 parts:
- Ordering your parts
- Having your parts packed and dispatched
- Courier service delivery of parts.
The first part of the process we can help you with if you need it, the 2nd part is all us...the final part, shipping (once the parcel has left us), is solely the responsibility of the courier service.
In order to make the process as seamless as possible, we have put a lot of thought, and done a lot of trial and error, so as to make sure we are able to offer you the best prices for the most comprehensive & reliable service.
- Australia Post leads the game in shipping with regard to the sheer size of the area that they are able to deliver to.
- TNT doesn't cover as many locations, but they also offer a great service, that is inclusive of insurance.
We have utilised a lot of other shipping companies in the past, but as far as reliability, affordability, and coverage - we feel that the two above are the best fit for both us and our customers.
Our checkout system will reflect our shipping options as mentioned above...as well as a pickup option.
COVID - 19 UPDATE:
Customers will be required to phone or email ahead of time, and complete payment of their order online or over the phone...at which point we will arrange with you to leave the parcel at the front of the premises at a designated day/time.
This will remain procedure until we have confirmation from the government that it's safe to resume normal practices.
NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES - PICKUP
Pickup is absolutely available for all locals (or even if you're travelling and just passing through!) - we just ask that you adhere to our pickup policy.
If you KNOW your order:
- If you know what you're after please place your order before coming.
- This can be done online or over the phone (02) 4372 1334.
- You don't need to pay for the order...in fact it's often easier for us as well if you don't. That way when we receive your order, we can have a check of stock levels and update you if something is out of stock before you pay for it/come to get it.
- Once we have received your order please trust that we will be in touch ASAP to arrange day/time that works for both parties to pickup. Oftentimes we will need to cut pipe for an order, and not all employees here are able to do that, so we need to schedule it in for you.
If you DON'T KNOW what you need exactly:
- Please give us a call to arrange a suitable day/time to drop in.
- Mondays & Tuesdays are our busiest days, and we prefer to keep drop ins to a Wed, Thurs, Fri where possible.
- It's particularly important that you call before coming, sometimes we're in and out of the workshop, so please phone ahead!