1 3/8" Inch 35mm Od Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend Mild Steel 180 Degree with Double Flare
1 3/8" Inch 35mm Od Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend Mild Steel 15 To 180 Degree Bends
- Outside Diameter - 1 3/8" Or 35mm
- Wall Thickness - 1.6mm
- Semi Bright Mild Steel
- Centre Line Radius = 1.5 x Diameter
- Flare length - 2" or 50mm
- 15° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 30° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 45° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 60° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 75° Straight Leg Length - 60mm
- 90° Straight Leg Length - 60mm
- 125° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 180° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
These bends are Australian produced and are an extremely well made bend. They are made from a high quality semi bright mild steel made in Australia. The bends are bent on welded tube which has a semi bright finish. Clamps marks are visible. These bends can be used in many applications. They are well suited for car, bike, boat exhausts as well as many others. There are a bunch of ways to weld these bends together but we would highly recommend them to be MIG or TIG welded together to receive the best possible finish. We also sell double couplers & clamps to join mandrel bends for the customer who may not have welding facilities available.
Other Sizes Available:
- Outside Diameter - 1 1/4" Or 31.8mm
- Outside Diameter - 1 1/2" Or 38.1mm
- Outside Diameter - 1 5/8" Or 41.3mm
- Outside Diameter - 1 3/4" Or 44.45mm
- Outside Diameter - 1 7/8" Or 47.6mm
- Outside Diameter - 2" Or 50.8mm
- Outside Diameter - 2 1/4" Or 57.15mm
- Outside Diameter - 2 1/2" Or 63.5mm
- Outside Diameter - 2 3/4" Or 70mm
- Outside Diameter - 3" Or 76.2mm
- Outside Diameter - 3 1/2" Or 88.9mm
- Outside Diameter - 4" Or 101.6mm
Q - What grades of stainless steel do you stock?
A - We offer 3x different grades of stainless steel. Our straight tube comes in 304 or 316 stainless. Our stainless steam straight pipe is a 304 grade.
Stainless steel mandrel bends come in 201, 304 & 316 stainless (different sizes and angles available depending on the grade), our catalytic converters are in a 409 stainless steel.
Q - What is the difference between TUBE and PIPE?
A - The difference between tube and pipe lies in the way it is measured. Pipe uses a nominal bore measurement, which utilises the inside diametre as well as the schedule (wall thickness). Tube is measured OD - outside diametre.
Q - What is the best material to use for turbo manifolds?
A - When fabricating turbo manifolds, steam pipe has a thicker wall that allows it to cope with the extreme heat exposure. We offer a range of steam products - mild and stainless bends as well as straight pipe lengths.
Q - What does CLR stand for?
A - Centre Line Radius is the distance from the center of curvature to the centerline (axis) of the pipe, expressed as a number multiplied by the pipe or tube size.
Q - Can you use petrol cats (catalytic converters) on diesel engines?
A - The cells of catalytic converters have a washcoated surface that makes them unsuitable for use in diesel engines.
Q - What are your size and angle ranges in mandrel bends?
A - We stock a large range of mandrel bends to suit most applications, including car, boat, bike, food grade or for commercial applications.
Bends are available in 3 types of material - mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Stainless steel bends start as small as 1" and go through to 4" - mild steel bends start in 1 1/4" and go up to 4", and alloy bends start at 2" and go to 3 1/2".
Angle ranges vary depending on the material, our mild steel bends have the largest angle range available: 25, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90,125 & 180deg bends in most sizes (from 3.5" up we have just 45 & 90deg bends).
Our stainless steel comes in a 'long leg' and 'short leg' option depending on the grade of stainless you're after. Our long leg bends have much the same range of angles available as the mild steel bends offer. The short leg bends are sold in 45, 90 & some in 180deg.