1.75" 1 3/4 44mm Od Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend Mild Steel 180 Degree Double Flare
- Outside Diameter - 1 3/4" Or 44.45mm
- Wall Thickness - 1.6mm
- Semi Bright Mild Steel
- Centre Line Radius = 1.5 x Diameter
- Flare length - 2" or 50mm
- 15° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 30° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 45° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 60° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 75° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 90° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 125° Straight Leg Length - 65mm
- 180° Straight Leg Length - 100mm
Other Sizes Available:
- Outside Diameter - 1 1/4" Or 31.8mm
- Outside Diameter - 1 3/8" Or 35mm
- Outside Diameter - 1 1/2" Or 38.1mm
- Outside Diameter - 1 5/8" Or 41.3mm
- Outside Diameter - 1 7/8" Or 47.6mm
- Outside Diameter - 2" Or 50.8mm
- Outside Diameter - 2 1/4" Or 57.15mm
- Outside Diameter - 2 1/2" Or 63.5mm
- Outside Diameter - 2 3/4" Or 70mm
- Outside Diameter - 3" Or 76.2mm
- Outside Diameter - 3 1/2" Or 88.9mm
- Outside Diameter - 4" Or 101.6mm
- Outside Diameter - 5" Or 127mm
ECS has a great angle on this!24 September 2021I've recently set up an account with ECS. My first order in and I'll be back. What they did with this small pipe, 1 flare, double flare, expand or shrink, accurate base angles with quality steel, is immensely helpful for the tradie looking to reduce cost and time wasted on screwing around guessing or not being able to justify their own mandrel bender. In my case, I'm just happy that the launch date for my Rocket to Mars has been brought forward thanks to ECS!
Great productsBy: ROBERT on 2 June 2020Very happy with your service and the product
Q - What grades of stainless steel do you stock?
A - We offer 3x different grades of stainless steel. Our straight tube comes in 304 or 316 stainless. Our stainless steam straight pipe is a 304 grade.
Stainless steel mandrel bends come in 201, 304 & 316 stainless (different sizes and angles available depending on the grade), our catalytic converters are in a 409 stainless steel.
Q - What is the difference between TUBE and PIPE?
A - The difference between tube and pipe lies in the way it is measured. Pipe uses a nominal bore measurement, which utilises the inside diametre as well as the schedule (wall thickness). Tube is measured OD - outside diametre.
Q - What is the best material to use for turbo manifolds?
A - When fabricating turbo manifolds, steam pipe has a thicker wall that allows it to cope with the extreme heat exposure. We offer a range of steam products - mild and stainless bends as well as straight pipe lengths.
Q - What does CLR stand for?
A - Centre Line Radius is the distance from the center of curvature to the centerline (axis) of the pipe, expressed as a number multiplied by the pipe or tube size.
Q - Can you use petrol cats (catalytic converters) on diesel engines?
A - The cells of catalytic converters have a washcoated surface that makes them unsuitable for use in diesel engines.
Q - What are your size and angle ranges in mandrel bends?
A - We stock a large range of mandrel bends to suit most applications, including car, boat, bike, food grade or for commercial applications.
Bends are available in 3 types of material - mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Stainless steel bends start as small as 1" and go through to 4" - mild steel bends start in 1 1/4" and go up to 4", and alloy bends start at 2" and go to 3 1/2".
Angle ranges vary depending on the material, our mild steel bends have the largest angle range available: 25, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90,125 & 180deg bends in most sizes (from 3.5" up we have just 45 & 90deg bends).
Our stainless steel comes in a 'long leg' and 'short leg' option depending on the grade of stainless you're after. Our long leg bends have much the same range of angles available as the mild steel bends offer. The short leg bends are sold in 45, 90 & some in 180deg.