Sizes Available:

  • 2" or 51mm
  • 2.25" or 57mm
  • 2.5" or 63.5mm
  • 2.75" or 70mm
  • 3" or 76mm
  • 3.5" or 89mm
  • 4" or 101mm
  • 4.5" or 114mm
  • 5" or 127mm
  • 6" or 152mm


  • Stainless Steel 409
  • Used for Rigid joints.
  • Clamps are Pre-Formed and can be used on Flex to pipe, Muffler Bungs and Flared pipe joints.
  • Made in the USA
To complement our Australian made flexible tube, we have some USA manufactured flexi clamps / step lap joints. Due to the flexi pipe having an ID measurement, they slide over the exhaust tube...meaning the clamps need to accommodate this, hence the step in the clamp. One half is to clamp onto the flex and one half to clamp on the exhaust tube. These clamps are a quality clamp, surpassing a majority available on the market. Made from 409 stainless steel, they're tough and strong and will last the distance. The bolts and hardware are again made from quality material, made to last. These can be used on flex or a flared piece of pipe to make a sealed joint. They're used every day on trucks, cars, buses, bikes and boats. We also offer the flexi tube to suit our clamps, so please check us out.


Be The First To Review This Product!

Help other East Coast Speedworx Exhaust users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.

Write a product review

Q - What grades of stainless steel do you stock?
A - We offer 3x different grades of stainless steel. Our straight tube comes in 304 or 316 stainless. Our stainless steam straight pipe is a 304 grade.
Stainless steel mandrel bends come in 201, 304 & 316 stainless (different sizes and angles available depending on the grade), our catalytic converters are in a 409 stainless steel.


Q - What is the difference between TUBE and PIPE?
A - The difference between tube and pipe lies in the way it is measured. Pipe uses a nominal bore measurement, which utilises the inside diametre as well as the schedule (wall thickness). Tube is measured OD - outside diametre.


Q - What is the best material to use for turbo manifolds?
A - When fabricating turbo manifolds, steam pipe has a thicker wall that allows it to cope with the extreme heat exposure. We offer a range of steam products - mild and stainless bends as well as straight pipe lengths.


Q - What does CLR stand for?
A - Centre Line Radius is the distance from the center of curvature to the centerline (axis) of the pipe, expressed as a number multiplied by the pipe or tube size. 


Q - Can you use petrol cats (catalytic converters) on diesel engines?
A - The cells of catalytic converters have a washcoated surface that makes them unsuitable for use in diesel engines.

Q - What are your size and angle ranges in mandrel bends?
A - We stock a large range of mandrel bends to suit most applications, including car, boat, bike, food grade or for commercial applications.

Bends are available in 3 types of material - mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.

Stainless steel bends start as small as 1" and go through to 4" - mild steel bends start in 1 1/4" and go up to 4", and alloy bends start at 2" and go to 3 1/2".

Angle ranges vary depending on the material, our mild steel bends have the largest angle range available: 25, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90,125 & 180deg bends in most sizes (from 3.5" up we have just 45 & 90deg bends).

Our stainless steel comes in a 'long leg' and 'short leg' option depending on the grade of stainless you're after. Our long leg bends have much the same range of angles available as the mild steel bends offer. The short leg bends are sold in 45, 90 & some in 180deg.