2.5" 2 1/2 Oval 10" X 4" Stainless Steel Muffler 14" Long Polished Offset Centre
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out 10' x 4" (254mm x 102mm) Body 12" (305mm) Long - Offset / Centre
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out 10' x 4" (254mm x 102mm) Body 14" (356mm) Long - Offset / Centre
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out 10' x 4" (254mm x 102mm) Body 16" (406mm) Long - Offset / Centre
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out 10' x 4" (254mm x 102mm) Body 14" (356mm) Long - Offset / Offset
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out 10' x 4" (254mm x 102mm) Body 16" (406mm) Long - Offset / Offset
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out 8" x 4" (254mm x 102mm) Body 14" (305mm) Long - X Pipe
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out 8" x 4" (254mm x 102mm) Body 12" (305mm) Long - Inline Offset / Offset
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out 8" x 4" (254mm x 102mm) Body 14" (305mm) Long - Twin Centre / Centre
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out with oval 10" x 4" (254mm x 102mm) 14" (356mm) Long - Offset / Centre Polished
- 2.5" (63.5mm) in/out with oval 10" x 4" (254mm x 102mm) 16" (406mm) Long - Offset / Centre Polished
- Polished Mufflers - Stainless Steel 304 Outer Body With 409 End Caps
- Non Polished Mufflers - Stainless Steel 409
- High Flow Straight Through
- 1.6mm Perferated Stainless Tube
- Stainless Steel wool wrapped with Fibre Glass packing
- Tig Welded Body
Our Husky range of mufflers is a step-up from our competitor's. They're made from high quality 304 & 409 stainless steel. We offer many configurations and lengths to accommodate many vehicles. We offer seven different sizes: 1.75", 2", 2.25", 2.5", 3", 3.5" and 4". These mufflers are unique because they have a tig welded body compared with most mufflers on the market with a mig welded body. They have concave end caps, which helps hide the welds on the muffler for a slicker looking design. We have a polished option in our most popular sizes and body types. The internal of the muffler has a 1.6mm stainless steel perforated tube, which is stainless steel mat-wrapped - with fiber glass wool filling out the rest of the muffler. The mufflers are recessed, so your exhaust tube just slips inside and you weld around the ends. They can be either tig or mig welded in position. These muffler will not disappoint and look great on the car.
Other Sizes Available:
- 1.75" / 1 3/4" OR 44MM
- 2" OR 51MM
- 2.25" / 2 1/4" OR 57MM
- 3" OR 44MM
- 3.5" / 3 1/2" OR 90MM
- 4" OR 102MM
Q - What grades of stainless steel do you stock?
A - We offer 3x different grades of stainless steel. Our straight tube comes in 304 or 316 stainless. Our stainless steam straight pipe is a 304 grade.
Stainless steel mandrel bends come in 201, 304 & 316 stainless (different sizes and angles available depending on the grade), our catalytic converters are in a 409 stainless steel.
Q - What is the difference between TUBE and PIPE?
A - The difference between tube and pipe lies in the way it is measured. Pipe uses a nominal bore measurement, which utilises the inside diametre as well as the schedule (wall thickness). Tube is measured OD - outside diametre.
Q - What is the best material to use for turbo manifolds?
A - When fabricating turbo manifolds, steam pipe has a thicker wall that allows it to cope with the extreme heat exposure. We offer a range of steam products - mild and stainless bends as well as straight pipe lengths.
Q - What does CLR stand for?
A - Centre Line Radius is the distance from the center of curvature to the centerline (axis) of the pipe, expressed as a number multiplied by the pipe or tube size.
Q - Can you use petrol cats (catalytic converters) on diesel engines?
A - The cells of catalytic converters have a washcoated surface that makes them unsuitable for use in diesel engines.
Q - What are your size and angle ranges in mandrel bends?
A - We stock a large range of mandrel bends to suit most applications, including car, boat, bike, food grade or for commercial applications.
Bends are available in 3 types of material - mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Stainless steel bends start as small as 1" and go through to 4" - mild steel bends start in 1 1/4" and go up to 4", and alloy bends start at 2" and go to 3 1/2".
Angle ranges vary depending on the material, our mild steel bends have the largest angle range available: 25, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90,125 & 180deg bends in most sizes (from 3.5" up we have just 45 & 90deg bends).
Our stainless steel comes in a 'long leg' and 'short leg' option depending on the grade of stainless you're after. Our long leg bends have much the same range of angles available as the mild steel bends offer. The short leg bends are sold in 45, 90 & some in 180deg.